In the context of the COVID-19 crisis, Europcar Mobility Group is implementing the 'Together' programme to facilitate the mobility of frontline personnel and assist in the transport of essential goods:
- Special rates have been set up for frontline staff who provide health or safety services (such as state doctors, nurses, main hospitals, police etc.).
- Van and driver services are available to help distribution retailers meet the unprecedented demand for deliveries of essential goods (food, medical supplies) in countries under lockdown or with strict social-distancing.
Offers and services of the “Together” programme are implemented in a differentiated manner, according to the country and specific local needs identified. For any inquiries and bookings regarding these services please contact our customer centers by phone or email, available below.
Moving safely with flexibility
In addition, Europcar Mobility Group’s main priorities still remain utmost and foremost safety and flexibility in such exceptional circumstances.
Our network remains at your service
As the European car rental leader, faced with the decision as to whether or not we should open or close our stations, the public’s welfare must prevail. Please find here the list of stations that remain open and at your service, mainly in airports, railway stations, downtown, as well as in the suburbs (Vans & Trucks supersites).
We are here to help
- We have extended our free of charge modification and cancellation policy to your current or future reservation for any pick-up until the 31st of May 2020.
- “Young driver” fees and one-way charges have been waived or reduced in several of our countries.
- In certain stations and regions: a vehicle collection service is available in the event that customers are unable to return the rented vehicle.
The safety of our customers and our employees is our number 1 priority
Any vehicle available under the “Together” programme is subject to rigorous cleaning and disinfection measures after each rental, as well as ‘zero contact’ policy with Europcar Mobility Group employees in stations.
The same stringent policy applies to rentals of any kind across the Group, until further notice. For more details see Coronavirus customer information.
24 hour roadside assistance
No hidden charges
24/7 service in most major airports
Only new rental cars