Information & Services
- Manage my bookings
- Print your invoice
- Find a rental station
- Customer services
- Loyalty schemes
- Chauffeur Service
- Driving Tips
1. How can I locate the nearest Europcar rental location?
Click on Find a rental station link.
2. Can I book a specific vehicle in any station of a given city?
The car availability displayed only concerns the Europcar station selected in the rental information page. Each station has its own fleet and car groups and models availability may vary from a station to another.
3. Can I book additional extras or equipment?
Yes, you can book additional extras online. This may include additional driver/young driver surcharge, child seats, ski racks etc. These items can be requested at time of reservation by clickng on "Add extras" of the Select a vehicle page.
4. Can I choose the car model?
Europcar vehicles may be booked by category only. Unless availability of a specific model has been formally confirmed, Europcar only guarantees the category reserved. Not all car groups and models may be available at all Europcar locations.
5. Can I check rates whitout making a reservation?
Yes, you may request a Europcar quotation and check vehicle availability whitout making a reservation. Complete only the entry page on your Europcar website and click on "Get a quote". To either save or send a quote, click on "Vehicle and rate details" where you will see a more detailed view of the vehicle and the rate. If you wish to make a reservation at this time and with these details simply continue by pressing the "Book" button.
6. Can I take out additional covers and protections?
Additional and extended covers may be purchased at the counter at start of rental.
7. Can the excess be reduced to 0?
Yes, we enable renters to further reduce the excess against payment of an additional fee. There are Super covers available to purchase online or simply ask our staff at time of rental.
8. What documents do I need to present at the Europcar counter when I pick up my car?
Driver's license, Identification documents and Credit Card.
9. What is ACRISS or Sipp Code?
The ACRISS codes are the vehicle category codes.
10. What is included in the price?
Your Europcar rental takes into account all mandatory charges.
11. Is insurance included in the rate quoted?
Basic cover is automatically in the rental at no extra cost.
12. Is it possible to Modify/Cancel my reservation after it is confirmed?
Yes, Europcar allows you to modify or cancel your reservation online after it is confirmed, provided it is done up to 2 hours prior to rental time. You simply need to click on the "View, edit, cancel" link in the Concierge Services section. Please note that you can modify or cancel reservations which you made yourself online.
13. Do you deliver vehicles?
Yes, we can deliver vehicles. For more information, please contact us.
14. Do you offer a collection service?
Yes, we offer a collection service. For more information, please contact us.
15. How does Europcar protect my personal and credit card information online?
The online reservation service is located on a secure server. The system uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypting technology. SSL works by encrypting all communications between your computer and our server so the information cannot be intercepted.
16. How will I know that my reservation is confirmed?
At the end of the reservation process you will recieve a "Reservation Confirmation" page with the reservation number highlited. You will also recieve a confirmation e-mail containing the details of your reservation.
17. Will there be a deposit taken with my credit card when I pick up the car?
We need to estimate the car rental charges and obtain an authorization number from your bank. The estimate is based on: expected lenght of rental, applicable rate including tax, incidental charges such as gasoline etc. The amount is not debited. It is held on cardholder's bank account until the final rental charge amount is debited.
18. What does it mean when I recieve the message "your session has timed out"?
For your security, if you remain inactive on the website for a certain period of time, we close the connetion to our system and ensure that the personal data entered is removed securely.
19. Do I need to check the vehicle condition prior leaving the location?
Yes, you have to check that the vehicle condition report reflects the actual vehicle condition. If an apparent defect is not listed, please proceed to a joint examination of the vehicle with an Europcar employee, in order to update the rental agreement.
20. Do I need to return the vehicle with a full tank of fuel?
When you pick up the car it is provided with a full tank of fuel. You have to return the vehicle with a full tank as well. Otherwise additional fuel charges will apply.
21. Is it possible another person to drive the rented vehicle?
Only the drivers listed in the rental agreement are authorized to drive the vehicle. You can add an additional driver when you make your reservation online or simply ask for it when you collect the vehicle.
22. What if I need the car longer than the reservation date? Can I keep the car?
You can keep the vehicle only with aouthorization from Europcar. You must contact the nearest Europcar location and inform the staff. An additional authorization from you credit card might be taken.
23. Can I return the vehicle outside of the working hours?
In some Europcar locations it is possible to drop off the car outside of working hours. Please ask our staff for more information. However, you must keep in mind that you remain responsible for the vehicle and its condition until it is inspected by a member of our staff.
24. What is the Privilege Loyalty Program?
The Europcar Privelege Loyalty Program is a free of charge program designed to enable enrolled customers to recieve rewards for their repeat business with Europcar when they rent with any of the participating locations.
25. How can I enroll in the Europcar Privilege Loyalty Program?
Customers can join the PRIVILEGE Program by enrolling online, thereby updating/completing the application form in our website or follow this link: http://www.europcar.bg/cgi-bin/privilege.cgi?MID=2587&LANG=EN&METID=2588